Winner's Circle Brings Big Prizes for Race Fans That Watch and Win
As NASCAR returns to racing, New Hampshire Motor Speedway is giving race fans a chance to get cool prizes with its new Winner's Circle promotion.
The challenge is simple and the potential prizes are awesome: New Hampshire Motor Speedway fans that enter the Winner's Circle contest and choose a winner of the upcoming NASCAR Cup Series races will be eligible to win great prizes.
The first prize up for grabs for a lucky fan who enters and selects a winner of the May 17 race at Darlington Raceway is a NEXGRILL. Packed with great features to grill everything from the simple to the sensational, a NEXGRILL is the perfect companion for a fan's race day barbeque.
"NASCAR fans know how to tailgate and celebrate with family and friends at the races," said Jim White of NEXGRILL. "In these challenging times, we want to help a lucky fan bring their epic tailgate right into their backyard with NEXGRILL as part of the Winner's Circle promotion."
The NEXGRILL is the first of several unique prizes that fans can win from each race during the "Winner's Circle" promotion. The promotion is free and runs through the following NASCAR Cup Series events:
- May 17: The Real Heroes 400 at Darlington Raceway (Prize: NEXGRILL)
- May 20: Toyota 500 at Darlington Raceway (Prize: $250 O'Reilly Auto Parts gift card)
- May 24: Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (Prize: NEXGRILL portable two-burner grill, two Coca-Cola 600 hats, two Coca-Cola 600 shirts and two 2021 Coca-Cola 600 tickets)
- May 27: Alsco Uniforms 500 Charlotte Motor Speedway (Prize: Premium NEXGRILL)
- May 31: Food City Presents Supermarket Heroes 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway (Prize: NEXGRILL portable two-burner grill, two Food City 500 hats, two Food City 500 shirts and two 2021 Food City 500 tickets)
- June 7: Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway (Prize: NEXGRILL portable two-burner grill, two Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 hats, two Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 shirts and two 2021 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 tickets)
Fans who enter the promotion and choose a winner are automatically entered to win that race's top prize.
Enter to Win:
Being eligible to win is easy - all fans need to do is follow New Hampshire Motor Speedway on platforms like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook or download the NHMS mobile app (available on Apple or Android) and watch for each race's Winner's Circle prize announcement and entry link. From there, picking the winning driver and a little luck is all that's needed.
For ticket information for all events at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, including the July 17-19 Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 race weekend, the August 22-29 Motorcycle Week at NHMS and the September 11-12 Full Throttle Fall Weekend visit the speedway website at NHMS.com or call Fan Relations at (603) 783-4931.