COVID-19 Safety Precautions
New Hampshire Motor Speedway's modified protocols will include:
- Social distancing in the grandstands and concession lines
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation in high-touch, high-traffic public areas
- Added hand-sanitizer stations
- Limited guests in suites
- Infield admission for race team and operational personnel only
- Fans will be allowed to bring food and unopened beverages in a soft-sided clear bag no larger than 14x14x14 inches (no glass containers).
- Standard coolers will be prohibited to limit interpersonal contact at security checkpoints.
- There will be no trams, camping or open bath houses for this event.
- Cash will not be accepted at this event. Credit, debit and Apple Pay will be the accepted forms of payment at concessions and any point of sale locations.
Speedway Motorsports and NASCAR will continue to adapt and improve procedures to ensure they are effective and can be scaled to support increasing the number of fans in the future.