Answers to First-Time FAQs
- Where do I park and how much does it cost?
- What should I bring?
- What is there to do other than watch the race?
- How can I get around property?
Parking is free on-site. If you arrive from the south, general parking can be accessed through the South Entrance. If you arrive from the north, general parking can be accessed through the North Entrance. VIP, premium, and handicapped parking may be accessed by proceeding to the Main Entrance.
Be sure to review the First Timer Checklist for items that we suggest you bring.
It's important to take note of our cooler policy. Unlike most venues that restrict carry-in food and drinks, we do not. We allow coolers that are 14" or less in dimension to be carried in to the grandstands. Coolers may contain food & drinks (definitely pack water), so long as there are no glass containers.
Sunscreen is also a must!
There's a lot to do!
We suggest arriving early enough to catch the pre-race concert. This is included with the purchase of your grandstand ticket, and anyone that upgrades with a pre-race pit pass will be able to stand front stage on the racetrack.
Be sure to check out the Fan Zone, where you can interact with the displays from our partners. You can also shop for the merchandise of your favorite drivers at the hauler row behind the Main Grandstand.
The old-fashioned, two-legged approach of one foot in front of the other is certainly an option. But, once you feel you've done enough walking, we offer two forms of transportation.
- Tram - We have three tram routes that provide public transportation around property. We recommend getting familiar with the Tram Routes Map prior to the visit.
- Golf Cart Shuttle - If you're trying to access an area that doesn't coincide with a tram route, we offer golf cart shuttles. These carts with blue canopies and clear "SHUTTLE" markings can be flagged down or you may call (603) 783-4931 to request a pick-up at your location.
1. Be patient as there are a lot of visitors on property on NASCAR weekends, and many are looking for transportation assistance.
2. Keep in mind that some golf carts might be empty but pre-assigned to a pick-up location for someone that called in. Also note that golf carts not marked "SHUTTLE" are for working employees and cannot offer rides.