The speedway hosts on-track racing including the second annual American Flat Track event, the Laconia Short Track, at The Flat Track (June 13), the ASRA Team Challenge (June 19), the 97th annual Loudon Classic (June 20), which is the longest-running motorcycle race in the United States, plus numerous camping options, demo rides (June 15-20), a vendor mall and a plethora of entertainment, making the speedway the home base for riders visiting Laconia Motorcycle Week.
Loud'N Proud Members Enjoy Lots of Perks
Loud'N Proud is a season-ticket program that benefits our most loyal fans.
Fans who have tickets to both Saturday, July 18 and Sunday, July 19, 2020 will receive the following:
- Drawing for free garage tours
- Loud'N Proud ID card and lanyard
- Exclusive season ticket holder gift (one per account)
- Entered to win special race perks like waving the green flag at qualifying
- And more!
When we say "and more!" we really mean it! Bonus perks are added throughout the year to honor our Loud'N Proud members. Past Loud'N Proud bonus perks have included:
- Access to private NASCAR Cup Series race viewing parties at Stony Creek Brewery at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Private Q&A sessions with NASCAR Cup Series drivers during the Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 race weekend at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- Discounted tickets for Speedway Children's Charities New Hampshire Chapter's Champions Breakfast with appearances by the previous year's NASCAR Cup Series Xfinity Series and Whelen Modified Tour champions
If you're not a Loud'N Proud member, you're missing out on these great perks!
The deadline to join the 2020 Loud'N Proud program is March 31, 2020. You can become a 2020 Loud'N Proud member by calling 833-4LOUDON to purchase tickets to both Saturday, July 18 and Sunday, July 19, 2020.