After leading late in the race, Martin Truex Jr. finished second at Texas Motor Speedway on Saturday night to Kyle Busch. He hasn't won a race since June 4, 2007, at Dover and has finished second six times during the drought. His disappointment was visible after the race.
"Finishing second is good," he said. "I'm not saying that's not the case. It's just when you've been so close to winning so many times since your last one, it really sucks to run that good and finish second."
5. Kevin Harvick vs. Brian Vickers - The two battled on the final lap at Martinsville Speedway, and it resulted in Harvick spinning Vickers during the cool-down lap. The two claim the feud is over, but bad blood has a way of showing itself later on. It's worth monitoring how the two race one another moving forward.
4. NASCAR vs. Penske Racing - Reigning champion Brad Keselowski was outspoken in his criticism of NASCAR's inspection of the Penske Racing team at Texas Motor Speedway. That was before those inspections led to both of the team's cars having their crew chiefs suspended six races and their drivers docked 25 championship points.
3. Tony Stewart vs. Joey Logano - The No. 22 blocked the No. 14 on a late restart at Auto Club Speeway. Angry about the block, Stewart confronted Logano on pit road after the race and spoke poorly of him in the media.
2. Jimmie Johnson vs. Junior Nation - The fire never seems to die in this relationship. Johnson drew the ire of Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans when he put him a second lap down by going around him under caution at Martinsville Speedway.
1. Joey Logano vs. Denny Hamlin - After the No. 11 spun the No. 22 at Martinsville, the two battled for the lead on the final lap at Auto Club Speedway. They got into each other on the final turn. Logano hit the wall and held on for a third-place finish; Hamlin spun and hit an interior wall, suffering a compression fracture in his back.