Admission is $20 per car.
The nightly cost of admission is $20 per car load and includes one trip through the Gift of Lights. Buses with large groups are $20 for the first 15 people and $2 for each additional person.
Donate and Save
Anyone bringing three non-perishable food items - to be donated to the Loudon Food Pantry - will get $2 off per car load. (Can't be combined with any other offer. Available only on tickets purchased at the gate, not digital purchases.)
Digital Ticket Policy
Please take note of the following digital ticket policies:
- Tickets must be used on the night for which they are purchased.
- There is no specific time for the tickets. Gates are open from 4:30-9 p.m. and digital tickets may be redeemed at your convenience on the evening for which the ticket is dated.
- Discounts are not available for digital ticket purchases. This includes donations for the Loudon Food Pantry, dress for Theme Nights, and any other discounts that might be available. These discounts are only available for tickets purchased at the gate, and there will be no form of cash refund offered to online purchases.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on unused tickets.
- If the Gift of Lights is closed due to weather on the day for which you purchased your ticket, we will allow you to use the ticket for a future visit but will not offer a refund.