|Media & Public Relations Representatives Guidelines
|Media & Public Relations Representatives must be:
- Bona-fide employees of the assigning media outlet, sanctioning body, team, or sponsor
- Currently covered under the Workman's Compensation policy of the assigning media outlet, sanctioning body, team, or sponsor
- 18 years of age or older
|Credential requests must be:
- Submitted by a publisher, station manager, assigning editor, other outlet executive, sanctioning body, team, or sponsor executive
- Received prior to the credential request deadline
|Media Members and Public Relations Representatives with the appropriate Sanctioning Body Annual Credential may submit their own requests
|Media outlets, sanctioning bodies, teams, or sponsors may request multiple events and representatives
- Publications should specify the access needs of each photographer when requesting credentials (Turns, Garage Access, and Victory Lane). These requests will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- All requests should list which representatives will need parking passes
|All approved representatives will receive a credential confirmation by email before each event.
Credential Pick-Up Requirements;
- A PHOTO ID must be presented for verification
- No one under the age of 18 years old will be credentialed by NHMS for entry into the Infield or Garage Areas
- A waiver must be signed before credentials can be issued
- Public Relations Representatives must adhere to NHMS and Sanctioning Body Garage Safety Rules and Regulations
- All media members are expected to dress professionally. Open-toed shoes, sandals, shorts, skirts and dresses are not recommended.