The Magic Mile Club offers a VIP hospitality experience
The Magic Mile Club is an pre-race experience offered to fans wanting to roll out the red carpet for exclusive VIP treatment on race day. It is located in the hospitality village outside of the Main Grandstand and includes:
- Continental breakfast (9-11 am)
- Catered luncheon (12-2 pm)
- Unlimited beverages (soda, water, and beer*)
- Entertainment (including a DJ)
- Magic Mile Club welcome bag
- Pre Race Pit Pass
- Ryan Blaney Q&A (Sept. 24, 10:50 a.m.)
Still need race tickets? It is also available for $255 with a $55 grandstand ticket or seats may be upgraded above the $55 level at the cost of the ticket.
*Must be age 21 or older and provide valid ID to consume alcohol.