Do's and Do Not's for the Grandstand
For your safety and the safety of others, the following guidelines and rules are in effect for New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
All coolers, bags, and backpacks will be subject to searches. Only coolers 14" or under, in all dimensions, will be permitted into the Grandstand Area.
|Items Prohibited in the Grandstand Area:|
|Stadium Seats (with arms)||Strollers||Umbrellas|
|Weapons (of any description)||Animals (except service animals)||Smoking|
|Alcohol in the Family Section (Laconia N, Rows 1-10)|
|Items Prohibited on New Hampshire Motor Speedway Property:|
|ATVs||Bonfires||Fireworks, Fire Balloons|
|Human Transporters||Mopeds||Private Golf Carts|
|Skateboards||Unregistered Motorcycles||Weapons (of any description)|
- The New Hampshire Motor Speedway grandstand seating area is smoke-free. Please click here to learn more about the designated smoking areas on the concourse.
- All persons, coolers, red wagons/tool boxes on wheels, and vehicles/RV's are subject to search.
- Locked coolers on red wagons/tool boxes on wheels are prohibited underneath/adjacent to the grandstand areas.
- The use of personal drone aircraft on the grounds and/or in the air over NHMS property is prohibited.
NHMS is not responsible for any prohibited property left at NHMS ticket gates. Prohibited items should be returned to your vehicle or RV.
For assistance, please call our Security Office at: (603) 783-9245
Fan Assistance Texting Service
- To assist with your visit to New Hampshire Motor Speedway, officials have
established a Fan Assistance Texting Service that directs your text message to the
speedway's emergency command center for review and response.
- Text to 69050
- Then in the body of the message type NHMS
- Then type your emergency and location
- PUSH Send and we will review and respond to the messag
Please note that standard text message and data rates may apply