Answers to FAQs
Tips to make race day comfortable and affordable:
- Parking is free on-site in our general lots. Off-site parking lots may charge money, but they are not controlled nor secured by NHMS.
- There are several opportunities to get close to drivers. As the event approaches, login to the NHMS mobile app and click New Hampshire/Fan Guide/Driver Appearances for an updated schedule or visit the Driver Appearances page on our website. There are often some opportunities around the Fan Zone.
- Another great opportunity would be to purchase a pre-race pit pass that will give you great access into the infield for the full experience of race preparation. This doesn't guarantee a meeting with a driver, but does put fans in the same area as them on race day.
- Pre-Race Pit Passes allow visitors access to the infield on Sunday morning before the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race to check out the cars on pit-road and get frontstage for the pre-race concert.
- Pre-race pit passes are also available on Saturday of Full Throttle Fall Weekend. In addition to the pit road and frontstage area, Full Throttle Fall Weekend passes also allow access to the garage area.
- No, not on Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series weekends. While Sunday is the busiest day for our fans, it's not that busy in the infield as all of the other series clear out after their Saturday races. This gives fans more space to safely maneuver the infield.
- We do have Saturday pre-race pit passes available for Full Throttle Fall Weekend (but not Friday).
- Hot and Cold passes are credentials issued by NASCAR and are not available to the general public. People with these credentials are track officials, team employees, media and other people with special approval from NASCAR.
- The difference is that a Hot pass allows access to all parts of the infield at any time (unless the garage is under quarantine). A Cold pass prohibits Cup garage and/or pit road access when the track is "hot." In general, the track is considered "hot" beginning 30 minutes before the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series takes the track for practice or qualifying, and 90 minutes before the actual race.
- Pre-race entertainment for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race is usually announced 4-8 weeks before the race.
- We have free showers at the state-of-the-art F.W. Webb Bath Center. This is located between S2 and S3 right outside the Turn 2 tunnel to the track.
- ZMax provides a shuttle bus to the Bath Center. Shuttle hours for July are as follows:
Thurs - 6-10 a.m. and 5-9 p.m.
Fri, Sat - 5-10 a.m. and 5-9 p.m.
Sun - 5-10 a.m. ONLY (no evening shuttle)
- Tent camping is allowed in the designated S7 lot only. It is first-come, first-served and opens on Thursday of Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race week at 6 a.m. Once full, tenters will be directed to nearby campgrounds. The cost is $90 for the weekend.
- There is tent camping on Full Throttle Fall Weekend as well. The lot opens at 8 a.m. on Thursday, and the cost is $40 per spot.
- Fans with mobility issues are advised to review the Accessibility Guide which is available on both NHMS.com and the mobile app. We offer golf cart shuttles for people with disabilities on race weekends. To request a ride, please call our Operations department at (603) 513-5726.
Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to call Guest Services at (603) 783-4931.