Grandstand policies are in effect for the fan safety.
All coolers, bags, and backpacks will be subject to search. Coolers must be 14" or under, in all dimensions, to be permitted into the grandstand area (no glass).
Items prohibited in the grandstand area:
- Animals (except service)
- Glass containers
- Stadium seats (with arms)
Items prohibited on all areas of property:
- Drone aircraft (including in the air space above property)
- Fireworks and/or fire balloons
- Human transporters
- Private golf carts
- Unregistered motorcycles
- Weapons (of any description)
- The grandstand seating area is smoke-free.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the Alcohol-Free Section (sections LL-LN and CW-CX, Rows 1-10).
- All persons, coolers, wagons/tool-boxes-on-wheels, and vehicles/RVs are subject to search.
- Locked coolers on wagons/tool-boxes-on-wheels are prohibited underneath/adjacent to the grandstand areas, and are subject to forced entry without permission.
NHMS is not responsible for any prohibited property left at NHMS ticket gates. Prohibited items should be returned to your vehicle or RV.