NHMS Minor Waiver Policy
All minors (age 17 and under) accessing property for any event other than on NASCAR weekend or during Gift of Lights will be required to receive written permission from both parents/guardians on two forms:
- Parental Consent, Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement (Page One)
- Minor's Assumption of Risk and Release and Waiver of Liability (Page Two)
In an effort to accommodate minor participants and visitors traveling with only one parent or legal guardian, or traveling without either of their parents or legal guardians, we are posting both forms for off-site execution.
In order for the forms to be accepted by the registrars, both must be completed and executed exactly according to the instructions below. Any deviation will result in refusal of entry to any restricted areas and scheduled competition.
- SEPARATE FORMS ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH MINOR: A separate form must be completed for each minor participant. A participant is anyone entering a restricted area whether they are competing in racing events or not - this includes all crewmembers, friends, relatives, siblings, etc. that are age 17 or younger. No minor, regardless of relation, can be combined on any one form.
- COLOR PRINTING: Both forms must be printed in color. Black and white copies will not be accepted.
- NOTARY PUBLIC - PARENTS (OR LEGAL GUARDIANS): Both parents' (regardless of marital status) or legal guardians' signatures, printed names and date of execution must be completed in ink before a notary public.
- NOTARY PUBLIC - WITNESS (PAGE ONE): The witness' signature, printed name, date of execution and the minor's name and verified age must be completed in ink before a notary public.
- NOTARY PUBLIC - MINOR: The minor's signature, printed name, date of execution and verified age must be completed in ink before a notary public.
- NOTARY PUBLIC - WITNESS (PAGE TWO): The witness' signature, printed name and date of execution must be completed in ink before a notary public.
- NOTARY PUBLIC - BIRTH CERTIFICATE: A high-quality color copy of the minor's government-issued birth certificate, verified by a notary public, must be attached to pages one and two.
- The fully executed package must be: 1) Hand-delivered to the registrar at time of registration, or 2) shipped to deliver prior to 10:00 a.m. of the event day to the following address:
The waivers are valid for specified events at New Hampshire Motor Speedway during the current calendar year and may be kept on file. New waiver forms must be resubmitted via the same process before participation in the first event of each new calendar year.
Notarized waivers may be mailed to:
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
ATTN: Operations Dept
PO Box 7888
Loudon, NH 03307-7888