Top 10: Signs NASCAR in Charge of Royal Wedding
Each week, SceneDaily’s Kenny Bruce takes a look at the lighter side of racing with his popular Top 10 list.
Top 10 signs NASCAR is in charge of the Royal Wedding:
10. Westminster Abbey renamed Westminster International Speedway.
9. Guests without hot passes or hard cards required to exit Abbey before start of program.
8. Only top 35 members of Royal Family guaranteed invitations.
7. Ceremony officially begins with the Royal Flyover.
6. Wedding march replaced with Lee Greenwood’s “God Bless the U.S.A.”
5. Bridesmaids, groomsmen not allowed to improve position by going below double yellow line on left side of the aisle.
4. During lulls in the ceremony, debris cautions may be used to tighten up the program.
3. Prince William’s family seated atop the Royal Pitbox.
2. Bridal gown is fireproof and covered in sponsor logos.
1. The best man? Larry the Cable Guy.