|04/20/18||The Days of Cash Only Are Now History|
|04/13/18||Comedy Night Tickets On Sale Now|
|04/06/18||Kevin Harvick claims Favorite Driver title|
|04/03/18||NHMS GM Joins Kyle Petty for Annual Ride|
|03/16/18||NHMS Salutes Granite State Military Members|
|03/01/18||Lucky Month Giveaways|
October Newsletter: Moose Head Maniacs
Who Said It?
Matt Kenseth's second win in the Chase was hardly easy. Like his win earlier in October at Talladega Superspeedway, Sunday's Hollywood Casino 400 at Kansas Speedway featured several wrecked cars. However, in this instance, Kenseth was involved himself when he scraped the wall on Lap 173 trying to avoid a wreck.
"I thought it was over when I got in the fence when Aric [Almirola] wrecked under Mark [Martin]," Kenseth said after recovering for the win.
The No. 17 has now won two of the last three races. Unfortunately, a 35th-place finish at Dover in late September left Kenseth in an insurmountable hole; he still trails points leader Brad Keselowski by 55 points.
Top 5 Questions for the Chase's Top-5
5. Kasey Kahne (-30) - Even if he makes up 30 points on Brad Keselowski, is there any guarantee he can jump the other three drivers at the same time?
4. Clint Bowyer (-25) - How many of the remaining four races does he need to win to realistically have a chance to overtake the points lead?
3. Denny Hamlin (-20) - Can he rekindle the hot streak that made him a top Chaser in enough time to win the Cup?
2. Jimmie Johnson (-7) - Will he make a run at the Cup without winning a single Chase race?
1. Brad Keselowski (Leader) - How big does Jimmie Johnson look in the rear view mirror and is it intimidating to have the five-time champion right behind him?