|09/24/17||Kyle Busch Wins ISM Connect 300|
|09/23/17||Modified Season Sweep for Santos|
|09/23/17||Bell Wins UNOH 175 Truck Series Race|
|09/22/17||Mile Kyle: Busch Takes Pole for ISM Connect 300|
|09/22/17||Short Track Extravaganza Set for Sept. 2018|
|09/22/17||New England Themed Going Away Gift for Junior|
Moose Head Maniacs: March 2013
Who Said It?
In the final lap of the Auto Club 400, Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin raced one another for the lead. When the two made contact, Hamlin spun and hit an inside wall. He was later diagnosed with a compression fracture in his back.
Unaware of the injury, Logano said immediately following the race, "he probably shouldn't have done what he did last week [at Bristol], so that's what he gets."
Upon hearing about the injury, Logano apologized for his comments the next day, saying "You don't ever want anyone to get hurt; you don't ever want anything to happen ... I wish I knew before I made any comments on TV."
Eight Prizes at the Toyota Wheel and Deal Pre-Race Show
- Ten 2013 Toyotas
- SYLVANIA Home Entertainment Package
- Year Supply of Miller Lite products
- Year Supply of Coca-Cola products
- Year Supply of Gifford's Famous Ice Cream
- Team O'Neil Rally Driving School Package
- New Tires from Nokian Tyres
- BOND Auto Wash Buckets with Car Care Products and a Gift Card