|09/24/17||Kyle Busch Wins ISM Connect 300|
|09/23/17||Modified Season Sweep for Santos|
|09/23/17||Bell Wins UNOH 175 Truck Series Race|
|09/22/17||Mile Kyle: Busch Takes Pole for ISM Connect 300|
|09/22/17||Short Track Extravaganza Set for Sept. 2018|
|09/22/17||New England Themed Going Away Gift for Junior|
Moose Head Maniacs: February 2013
Top-5 Signs of a Danicapocalypse*
5. Hospitals have seen a sudden spike in baby boys named Patrick.
4. GoDaddy.com has run out of domain names.
3. The most popular color among first-graders is neon green.
2. Time, Inc. is launching a magazine called "Imperfect 10," which features cars and women. Cars interested in modeling are encouraged to get their make up done. Women interested in modeling are encouraged not to get their make up done.
1. The Daytona 500 pole sitter takes the checkered flag and visits victory lane.
*If any of these come to pass, it will be the first sign of the Danicapocalypse.
She Said It!
Danica Patrick became the first female in history to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole during this past Sunday's qualifying for Daytona 500. Afterward, she downplayed the accomplishment, saying, "I was brought up to be the fastest driver, not the fastest girl."
She will lead the field to the green flag at 1:30 p.m. this Sunday on FOX.